Do you ever have those feelings like you may have extra psychic powers? Like you can tune into a radio station and fine tune to your own frequency. Well maybe you do have abilities that you are just not aware of yet. So what are they?
We have five main senses; sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. We also have psychic senses. Typically we align these with our 5 basic senses because it makes them easier to understand and to train. The is also a higher sense known as the 6th sense......
The 6 psychic senses. Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairalience, Clairgustance, Clairsentience and Claircognizance. The 6 C’s. Psychic senses all start with “clair” from the French word meaning “clear”.
1.Clairvoyance is the ability for clear seeing which is related to the third eye and the ability to see beyond what our normal eyes see. Meditation gives some the ability to see glimpses of possible future timelines.
2. Clairaudience is the ability to hear beyond. Hearing something musical for instance in the mind that gets stuck in there later to discover someone they know has been listening to that song all day. Often musicians will have a connections to music that seems out of body.
3. Clairalience is the ability to smell beyond what is in this physical world. Smelling a perfume or aroma can trigger a sense to contact someone. Some people seem to sense and detect climate changes through what they are smelling.
4. Clairgustance is the ability to taste what is beyond the actual flavor of the food being eaten. Tasting something, these people can pick up on the energy behind how the food was prepared or have a sense of taste to what friends are eating, also to have a craving of your grandmothers cooking after she has passed to the other side through some vibrational connection. An ability to almost taste culture and history through their food.
5. Clairsentience is the ability to feel beyond into spirit or friend. Twins often feel each others physical hurts. A mother can feel pain in area where their child is injured. An ability for sensitivity to pick up on others feelings. These types of people often become motivational speakers, therapists and healers.
6. Claircognizance is the ability to know about events and people that you really have no way of knowing about. This is like knowing intuitively someone needs help or a natural disaster is happening somewhere in the world before it is announced.
A person can have all six of these senses.
To improve page loading speed, we have put the photo gallery for this article on the next page: view photo gallery.